Sunday, May 18, 2008

I wouldn't ordinarily succumb to this being "tagged" business, but since it was Sara who tagged me, I guess I will participate, but just this once, so

A- Attached or single: Very much attached
B- Best Friends: Melinda, Jamie, Mom, Matt, Sara, Chris
C- Cake or Pie: The versatility of the pie beats down the cake in every possible way. ME WANT PIE!!!
D- Day of choice: Friday, but only because the next day is Saturday.
E- Essential item: Cell Phone
F- Favorite color: Primary
G- Gummy bears or worms: Maybe it's the angler in me; worms
H- Hometown: PLANO, TEXAS!!!
I- Indulgences: FOOD!!!
J- January or July: I was born in July, so naturally it's the greatest month of all
K- Kids: Workin' on it
L- Life is not complete without: At least one good poo a day. Don't deny it, you know it's true.
M - Marriage Date: August 19, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: Two younger bro's and a younger sis
O- Oranges or apples: Oranges. Apples bother me. But if I have to eat an apple, it would definitely be GOLDEN DELICIOUS!!!
P- Phobias or fears: I wouldn't say it's a fear, but roaches give me the willies.
Q- Quotes: "Don't hate...Dominate!!!"
R- Reason to smile: Just cuz.
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag three friends: I don't have any friends
U- Unknown fact about me: I sleep with five pillows of varying sizes. One under my head, one over my head, one between my legs, and two to cuddle with.
V - Very favorite store: We go to Walmart almost every day
W- Worst habit: Procrastination
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: What kind of messed up question is this? I've had X-rays before. Is that a good enough answer?
Y- Your favorite food: Cheese is good.
Z- Zodiac: Cancer, you know, the little crab.

1 comment:

Sara and Wade Jacobsen said...

Boo boo bee doo! I love you!!